A parking area is located towards the end of the driveway through the park. The house is a gentle five minute walk from the car park using a gravel path. Please wear suitable footwear. Stiletto heels are not permitted in the house.
Visitor toilets are located in the car park and are monitored and regularly sanitised during the times when the house is open. Please follow the maximum capacity guidance displayed outside the toilets.
- We have a no pets policy except for assistance dogs.
- The House is accessible for wheelchair users (one per tour due to space limitations). We regret that we cannot accommodate mobility scooters.
- The grounds leading up to the house have gravelled pathways. Access to the River Test is via sloping lawns, but good views of the river are available from the paths in the garden.
- Should you require disabled parking please call 01794 505080 before 1.00pm on open days or visitor reception 01794 505058 during opening hours.
- Whilst we have no catering facilities at Broadlands there are many and varied places for refreshment in Romsey, just a few minutes away. As we are only open for a very short season we prefer not to take away valuable business from the town and are happy to supply a list of suggestions.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic with you. Tables are available adjacent to the visitor car park.
- Please do not bring food or drinks with you into the house.